- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Universal City
TV Content & Production
NBCUniversal Entertainment First Run Syndication is seeking an Post Production Assistant to work with all day to day operations as outlined below for “The Kelly Clarkson Show.” This is a Run of Show position.
Work closely with Post Production Supervisor to schedule Avid, Graphics Bay, VO and Audio Sweetening sessions
Regularly review Air and Production Calendars to ensure timely delivery of Show and Field elements.
Assist the Field Producers to ensure that all material has been ingested and all elements are ready for edit sessions
Assist Media Manager and editors to make sure all raw materials are archived correctly and easily accessible
Assist the Music Producer to ensure that all music cue sheets have been accurately documented and submitted to Music Services Department
Assist Graphics Artists in getting necessary elements for Studio spots and help coordinate delivery of elements between post and the Control Room
Anticipate post production needs and be proactive about reserving post production sessions by engaging producers on a constant basis
Effectively communicate on-going post production schedule changes to key post staff and producers
Effectively communicate key issues to Production Management
Assist as needed in project QC before final delivery
Assist as needed with final deliverables
• Minimum 2 years of professional working experience preferably in a post-production department
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator experience preferred
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, California
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment
Ability to follow direction and work independently when necessary
• Strengths in problem solving, equipment trouble-shooting, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
• Comfortable in a deadline-driven work environment
• Strong collaboration skills
Sub-BusinessNBC Ent First Run Syndication
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About the company
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.