- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Technical Asset Management team with Boeing Capital Corporation (BCC) is seekinga Senior Powerplant Analystto manage the day to day Powerplant portfolio. This is an exciting opportunity to become a member of the Boeing Capital team, which is global provider of financing solutions for Boeing’s wide array of products and services. Asset Management is a unique area within BCC that employs technical expertise to enable BCC financing and leasing activities while protecting the value its aircraft fleet and minimizing related exposure. The Senior Powerplant Analyst will play a key role in the management of current and future Aircraft managed by BCC and will collaborate with BCC and other Boeing colleagues to provide expertise, knowledge and direction.
Job Tasks & Scope:
- High level of technical knowledge regarding engines. Ability to manage engines day to day technically and commercially within a fast paced Lessor style environment.
- Reporting to the Level L Powerplant Manager providing guidance and expertise on Powerplant related matters to the Technical Asset Management Team and with colleagues across the BCC business.
Transaction Optimization and Support
- Reporting to the Level L Powerplant Manager, working with the Technical asset Management Team on a day to day basis with the BCC Fleet providing guidance and expertise on Powerplant related matters.
- Contributes to success of deal team in optimizing transaction terms and conditions.
External Networking & Relationship Building
- Networks with airlines, maintenance repair organizations (MROs) and lessors to understand market norms and trends related to Powerplant and actively participates in OEM and Lessor Working Groups. Travels to domestic and international locations as required (25%)
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 15 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+13 years' related work experience, 19 years' related work experience, etc.).
- 5+ years working at an engine MRO and/or powerplant management at an airline or lessor
- Technical degree
- Aircraft technical license
- Knowledge of engine OEM engine maintenance agreement structures
- Knowledgeof lease agreement language
- Project management experience
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Relocation is available
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeingis a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Employee Referral (if applicable):
Referral to this job is eligible for bonus
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply as soon as possible for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
- ms project
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.