- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $100,000.00 - $125,000.00 gross per year
- Overland Park
Company in the Advertising sector.
- Work with teams to develop and lead media strategies for clients and prospects and serve as a continual source of creativity in approaches, delivering to clients compelling business cases for investing their media dollars with TfA
- Represent media channel efforts internally, working closely with search, analytics, content strategy, and TfA leadership to elevate and improve TfA's media offering
- Oversee and approve channel buys, campaign monitoring, and media optimizations, managing the team's delivery across integrated planning, activation, optimization and reporting
- Able to flex in and out of short and long term projects, understanding how to plan, delegate and complete in a timely fashion.
- Stay ahead of industry trends, digital tools, and platforms and know how they are most effectively used to achieve business goals
- Develop omnichannel strategies across all platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and others, along with digital, traditional and emerging channels
- Guides programs/projects from conception to completion, overseeing all aspects including requirements gathering, scope definition, resource planning, project timeline, budget management, risk management, and change control.
- Attend and assist in preparing regular account check-ins with key clients; presents accomplishments and plans for next quarter/period
- Identify and implement best practices for measuring and reporting digital KPIs
- Connect media KPIs to client business results to deliver advanced measurement strategies
- Drives the web analytics reporting agenda, defining tools, key performance metrics and socialization of performance.
Continuously sets goals, track metrics and conversion rates with an optimization frame-of-mind.
- Continually tests and optimizes
- from A/B testing CTAs and content placements to optimizing lead gen form flows.
This position will drive the strategy for website testing.
- Provide proactive leadership to media teams, oversee training and development, and mentor staff, coaching to excellence on all media/digital strategies
- Serve as counsel to senior client contacts and develop strategic solutions to address their challenges
- Impact change to client/agency processes and go-to-market approach
- Troubleshoot team and client problem areas and suggest effective courses of action
- Serve as a TfA ambassador and demonstrate grace in challenging internal/external scenarios
- Maintain and grow existing accounts
- Articulate and apply agency vision and resources to both the internal team and client
- Manage budget development and monitoring of financial performance
- Contribute to the development of company revenue projections and share responsibility for building and managing accounts for agency growth/profitability
- Participate in new business by contributing, directing and participating in new business pitches and presentations
- Mirrors TfA's centric values:
- Works collaboratively and inspires a sense of cooperation
- Strives for success daily
- Emphasizes detail, accuracy, and quality in their work and the work of others
- Suggests clever and innovative ways to create company successes
- Hardworking and dedicated to both internal and external clients
- Constantly learning and bettering self through traditional and non-traditional methods
- Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- 8-10 years' in media and full-service agency settings, with at least 8 years of digital experience.
- At least 3 years' prior management/leadership experience.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, new media, journalism, public relations, or business (other degree areas will also be considered).
- Exceptional leadership skills and management experience demonstrated through staff development and implementation of exemplary processes
- Excellent understanding of the media business and its day-to-day operations
- Technical understanding of ad-tech/mar-tech, social platforms, and research and measurement systems
- Strong commercial acumen, excellence in managing profitability and experience driving revenue generation within media teams
- Strong track record in B2B technology accounts, understanding relevant client challenges and business trends for B2B tech industry segments/products
- Excellent track record of maintaining multiple client engagements at once and growing client business while encouraging diversification into multiple products and services
- History of leading and winning new business
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- ms project