- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you excited about working directly with Microsoft customers and partners to ensure success as they move forward with cloud computing? Do you want to be part of an engineering team that is looking to get a new service off the ground? If so, keep reading!
We are the Azure Customer Experience (CXP) organization - a fast growing Engineering team of customer-obsessed & passionate individuals that drive positive customer outcomes and experiences.
FastTrack (FT) Engineering for Azure is our newest initiative; a customer success service to help customers confidently onboard to Azure and putting them on the right track to build it right, architect it right, the first time. FT takes a solution-centric approach and provides customers with Engineering resources, standard methodologies, tools and additional resources that help drive Azure usage.
We are looking for thoughtful, analytical and high energy Azure FastTrack Engineers with a passion for Azure IaaS. These Engineers will form the core incubation team within FT and be instrumental for driving expansion of FT services across multiple Azure solutions.
- This is a remote role responsible for customers in our South region and will work out of a home office based in this region.
- The region includes (southern CA, NV, UT, AZ, CO, NM, KS, MO, OK,TX, AR, LA, MS, AL, TN, GA, SC, NC, FL) and the LATAM region.
- You will partner with various Azure Engineering domain experts to scope and build customer facing content, modules, tools and proof of concepts.
- Directly engage with customers to validate new solutions and POC’s; update modules per findings and feedback.
- Help customers migrate and/or build workloads throughout their Azure journey toward production and expanding their cloud footprint.
- Maintain knowledge of the latest on Azure/Cloud innovations in order to conduct experiments, drive product improvement, and act as subject matter trainer for other specialists.
- Interact daily with other FastTrack Engineers to provide technical action plans or take ownership of situations that require escalation.
- Share knowledge with others through solution documents, engage technical communities, build automated self-help solutions and create training.