- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ATLANTA BUCKHEAD, GA
TCG has an immediate need for a fulltime contractor for a Print Production Manager job with our client. This person will sit onsite fulltime in Atlanta.
• Lead production and management of marketing collateral. Provide print procurement and coordination of all marketing collateral projects to include setting timelines, defining accurate estimate specifications, supplier negotiations, fulfillment and logistic distribution.
• Gather print requirements and data files for current and anticipated projects. Consult with the team regarding the print manufacturing process and the various requirements needed to efficiently (cost and time) produce print and print related collateral.
• Provide recommendations to process improvements to bolster improved quality, increased productivity and lower operating costs.
• Requires a thorough understanding of POP visual collateral and associated materials used in a retail environment, preferably on a national brand.
• Deep knowledge of various print methods, substrates, and concept engineering used in retail marketing and the ability to evaluate supplier performance. Also, knowledge of display structural engineering and display manufacturing processes for multiple media.
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.