- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Melrose Park
Further your career in hospital medicine. TeamHealth has an excellent PRN opportunity for an experienced advanced practice clinician to join our hospitalist team at Melrose-Wakefield Hospital in the Boston area. Candidates must have prior inpatient experience as an advanced practice clinician, and not open to new graduates at this time.
Candidates must be able to work the night shift from 8:00 PM - 7:00 AM within a 7 on/7 off schedule.
In today’s hospital medicine environment, you’re asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That’s why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them.
We are the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
As part of our community of APCs and physicians, together, you’ll develop standards of care, tackle tough cases and share best practices. You’ll have open channels of communication—where you can tell us your ideas, your concerns, and where your interests fall within a range of locations, schedules and settings. Position Highlights:
- Excellent mentorship
- Well established practice
- Opportunities for additional shifts if desired
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading clinician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career Premier charitable provider of north Boston Melrose-Wakefield Hospital is a 234-bed facility offering a range of services including Cardiac Care, Wound Care, 24-hour Emergency Medicine, Maternity Services, Inpatient and Intensive Care, Specialty and Robotic-Assisted Surgery, General Surgery and more. Melrose-Wakefield Healthcare is the premier charitable provider of vital health services to Boston's northern communities and is the official healthcare partner of Tufts Medical Center and the Boston Bruins. Melrose, MA Located approximately seven miles north of Boston, Melrose offers residents a desireable compromise between the crowded metropolis of Boston and the frontier of rural exurbia. Melrose is predominantly residential with exquisite Victorian homes dating from the late 1800s, but beyond being a city of homes, Melrose has a long-standing tradition of being self-sufficient in supporting residents' housing, education, employment, health, shopping, entertainment, recreation and leisure needs.
About the company