- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Pfizer’s Automation & Intelligent Solutions Group’s mission is to deliver world-class Artificial Intelligence and Automation solutions to enable transformational value and insights to drive Pfizer’s business performance. Our team consists of highly driven, business savvy, technically talented people who strive to deliver innovative solutions that enable Pfizer’s business strategies.
The Process Design & Reengineer Analyst is expected to engage with key stakeholders to document, design, and potentially reengineer business processes to enable enterprise-scale automation.
- Acts as our support liaison between business, and technology partners in reviewing and eliciting reviewing requirements for modeling business processes.
- Provide expertise for reviewing current system state and documentation.
- Support the Automation Delivery Team to help identify opportunities to improve and optimize business and operations processes.
- Define the end product or service as needed by the customer
- Measure the customer needs and specifications
- Analyze various options that may meet or exceed the customer needs
- Design the process to meet the customer needs
- Verify the new design to ensure that it meets customer needs
- Conduct process management modeling and documentation review sessions to identify process enhancements.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in process analysis or business process engineering
- BS/BA, in business, finance, or business process management
- Working knowledge of Excel, Visio, JIRA, SQL
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed professional, with keen attention to detail
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong customer service and solution-focused orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Flexible and willing to take on additional responsibilities
- Strong organizational skills to work on multiple projects simultaneously for on time and within budget delivery
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
Occasional (less than 20%) travel to Pfizer locations in the United States.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Other Job Details:
- Last Date to Apply for Job: 6/28/2019
- Additional Location Information: Collegeville, PA, New York, NY or Peapack, NJ
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
N (Other) (United States of America)
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
About the company
Pfizer, is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation headquartered in New York City, New York, with its research headquarters in Groton, Connecticut. It is among the world's largest pharmaceutical companies by revenues.
Pfizer develops and produces medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines, including immunology, oncology, cardiology, diabetology/endocrinology, and neurology. Pfizer's products include the blockbuster drug Lipitor (atorvastatin), used to lower LDL blood cholesterol; Lyrica (pregabalin for neuropathic pain/fibromyalgia); Diflucan (fluconazole), an oral antifungal medication; Zithromax (azithromycin), an antibiotic; Viagra (sildenafil, for erectile dysfunction); and Celebrex/Celebra (celecoxib), an anti-inflammatory drug.