- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
AMS is a global leader in the design and manufacture of advanced sensor solutions.
Based on our state-of-the art Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser (VCSEL) technology and our optical design and packaging capabilities, we provide unique solutions for all 3D sensing cameras.
The solutions are used in a variety of consumer electronic platforms such as face recognition applications for mobile devices, gesture and people recognition for home systems, robotics navigation, and Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems (ADAS) for automotive.
Our VCSEL R&D team is seeking an experienced process development engineer to contribute to the development of our next generation high efficient VCSEL chips, and to combine micro-optics to the laser systems at wafer level to develop advanced optical components and subsystems for high volume applications.
· Develop, qualify and implement VCSEL fabrication process for new product development.
· Define process design rules, mask layout, metrology method and process specifications
· Design, carry out, and refine DOEs of process recipe development in clean room
· Monitor engineering process lots through fabrication and analyze metrology data.
· Perform statistical process control method to monitor process for trouble shooting and
· Automate, qualify and document new process for mass production.
· Support manufacturing team to improve process quality and process yield.
· Study and qualify new equipment as necessary for new process module.
· Involve in project improvement, program meetings or design review meetings as necessary.
in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Material Science, Chemistry or equivalent with
minimum 5 years of hands on experience in wafer fabrication process development.
· Demonstrate experienced skills in semiconductor process such as photolithography (contact
alignment, stepper, e-beam lithography, etc.), wet and dry etch (RIE, ICP) processes, thin film
deposition (e-beam evaporation, sputter deposition, PECVD, electroplating, etc.), and
metrology (profilometry, reflectance spectroscopy, AFM, SEM/EDX, etc.),
· Strong knowledge and mindset in SPC, control plan, DOEs and quality.
· Strong skills in data analysis (JMP, minitab, matlab, python, etc.)
· Self-motivated, detail oriented, and good team work attitude.
· Good written and communication skills
· Experience with VCSEL process is a plus
· Knowledge in laser device test is a plus
- ms project