- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Procurement & Compliance Analyst-1800042P No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position. Preferred Qualifications Oracle Data Cloud
Procurement & Compliance Analyst
Within Oracle Data Cloud (ODC), the Procurement & Compliance team encompasses all activities pertaining to the purchase or use of software tools, hardware, and services, mostly as they align to technology. The team also maintains close working relationships to the Oracle Procurement teams to ensure seamless purchasing experiences for ODC team members. These activities include, but are not limited to, supplier management, product quoting, pricing negotiations, cost reduction activities, obtaining security approvals, planning for renewals, preparing fiscal budgets, and participating in contract negotiations. Work is non-routine, fast-pace, and may require challenging existing process and procedure to accomplish team goals.
SCOPE OF WORK:
· Purchasing New Software & Tools / Renewing Existing Software & Tools
· Oracle Policy Compliance
· Hardware Purchasing
· Maintaining Free & Open Source Approvals
· ODC Fiscal Planning
· Maintaining Laptop & Peripheral Stock
· M&A Related Project Management & Other Activities
· Managing Financial Arrangements for Contractor Engagements
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum 3 years professional experience, preferably in technology.
· BS/BA degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business administration or equivalent preferred.
· Proficiency in MS Excel, O365 preferred.
· Solid organizational skills.
· Excellent written and oral communication, customer service, and negotiation skills.
· Ability to multitask and self-manage prioritization.
· Talent in negotiations and networking.
· Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
· Hands-on experience with purchasing software. Detailed Description and Job Requirements Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization's financial and tactical business objectives. Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes. Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives. Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities. Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance. Drive implementation of new processes and procedures. Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Attention to detail critical. Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected. Relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management and possible clients desired. 2 plus years relevant work experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job: Business OperationsLocation: US-CO,Colorado-BroomfieldJob Type: Regular Employee HireOrganization: Oracle
About the company
The Oracle Corporation is an American global computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood City, California. The company primarily specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2011 Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
The company also develops and builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software.