- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $50,000.00 - $57,000.00 gross per year
- West Mystic
Key skill requirement: English & Hindi speaking with engineering related degree
Salary: £50,000 - £57,000 (package includes private medical insurance)
Base: North West London (with travel to India 4-5 times per year)
I am exclusively recruiting for an established engineering company based in North West London. The business specialises in supplying raw materials and machinery to manufacturing companies in the EMEA region and India. Reporting into the director of engineering, you will be responsible for working with manufacturing companies in the following areas: FMCG, process, flour milling, cement and power plants. This is an opportunity to take forward a key role within the business, join a global group, work within a friendly team and meet key clients face to face in India 4-5 times a year.
Core deliverables will include: Machinery procurement; managing key suppliers; contracts and project management. Key activities will involve: Working with group customers to ascertain project and machinery requirements; preparation of enquiry documents & invitation of competitive offers from companies globally; negotiation of prices and commercial terms and preparation and finalisation of contracts with selected suppliers.
Essential requirements to be considered for interview:
- English & Hindi speaking (verbal and written fluency required)
- Degree in one of the following or related technical disciplines: Industrial, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Previous procurement management experience in at least one of the following areas: FMCG, process, flour milling, cement or power plants
- Excellent project management experience, ideally experienced with clients across the EMEA region and India
Please make your application through this website and this will be reviewed by Terry Kafizas, recruitment consultant in the Reed London procurement & supply chain team.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we are only able to contact applicants reaching interview stage. Thank you for your time in applying for this position and best of luck!
- ms project