- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
United States of America
00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:
Job Description SummaryFLEX Manager role will support Supplier Services and the Cross Enterprise Procurement Group doing both Strategic and Analytical work in support of the various Direct and Indirect Procurement Towers.Primary Responsibilities
- Lead regional and or participate in global sourcing initiatives identified as having the highest ROI using 7-step sourcing process (7SSP) to meet business requirements and maximize value to participants.
- Support strategic sourcing objectives and key projects through effective procurement of goods and services while building robust working relationships with business partners.
- Develop Agile approaches to sourcing while using analytics and processes to determine scenarios, benefits, risks and change management impact of each of those options.
- Do category and supplier research to understand the market as part of sourcing initiatives.
- Lead or participate in negotiations of global or regional master agreements that result in preferential pricing, terms and conditions for the Coca-Cola system.
- Identify, classify, maintain, and protect files, documentation and sensitive information consistent with record handling and retention requirements.
- Collaborate with stakeholder groups to ensure implementation of sourcing initiatives to realize procurement value.
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
Skills & Experience (3+ years’ work experience in procurement)
- Procurement Knowledge: Knowledge of procurement processes and applications to diverse categories to deliver value for the business. Includes the ability to use financial models, industry knowledge, and the client's business requirements to develop and implement optimized business solutions. Knowledge in Indirect Spend categories is an
- Working as a Global Team: Ability to work as part of a virtual global team to collaborate across geographic and organizational boundaries to deliver better business results and share best practices across a global System.
- Data and Analytics: Ability to use data and apply robust analytics to model various business scenarios and analyze resulting cost, impact, risks, and benefits to inform and recommend business solutions.
- Competitive Analysis: Knowledge of sources for competitive analysis including supplier and industry data to build competitive intelligence, inform business planning and optimize decision-making.
- Contracts and Agreements: Ability to read, edit and interpret contractual documentation. Knowledge of contract terms, applications and legal requirements, including the ability to manage performance to contracts and agreements. Ability to explain requirements contained in agreements. Knowledge of the types of agreements and the appropriate usage under various customer circumstances. Ability to explain, at a high level, the legal implications of a contract agreement. Ability to lead the process of completing and compiling agreements. Ability to insert contract language that operationalizes business relationships with suppliers in order to protect Coca-Cola interests and withstand legal challenges
Location: TBD based on need
- Estimated 25% regional travel annually
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day