- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Location: Charlotte, NC, USA
. Day to day responsibilities include:
- Negotiate Agreements, Statements of Work
- Provide value, savings and cost avoidance to support PSG goals.
- Draft contractual terms with the assistance of the Legal department to ensure optimal contractual arrangements and best practices are achieved
- Coordinate and participate in Global/Regional/Local contract negotiations.
- Assist in global implementation of sourcing policies and procedures
- Develop professional relationships with supplier and manage related activities.
- Develop professional relationships with business owners and internal clients, managing related activities and participating in monthly and as requested strategy meetings with internal clients.
- Develop supplier review program for commodity group working with internal clients
- Independently gather and analyze market/financial data from internal and external sources in order to effectively manage assigned commodity area.
Proactively seeks new/alternate sources of supply while establishing alliances and managing supplier relations.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Business (or equivalent) from an accredited college/university
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience in Procurement / Sourcing
- Experience in the Financial Services industry a plus
- Ability to write, implement and make a recommendation using Request For Information, Quotation and Proposals
- Experience with reviewing contract terms drafting and negotiation and recognizing and limiting risk
- Strong vendor relationship management experience, including supplier development, diversity, risk management, performance management and category management
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as interpersonal skills, in order to effectively build relationships with internal and external clients, present business recommendations
- Experience in a wide variety of sourcing (SW, SAAS, SW implementations, etc.)
- Ability to analyze and write business cases, track results and perform financial analysis reporting.
- Ability to perform trend analysis, forecasting and modeling in order to provide recommendations.
- Ability to prioritize projects
- Excellent organizational skills to multi task and prioritize projects
- Ability to work autonomously while keeping management apprised of projects and initiatives
- Bi-Lingual and Multi-Lingual candidates a plus
Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.