- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Primary Job Location: United States:New Jersey : Bridgewater
Alternate Job Location: United States : California : Irvine || United States : Connecticut : Bloomfield || United States : New York : New York
Role Value Proposition:
This position is responsible for supporting Life and Disability Sales Growth as well as driving Premium and Fees growth for Group Life and Disability in Regional Market. Flexible on Location.
- Strategic Sales Opportunity Support
- Best-in-class training (internal and external) Support
- Serve as Industry Leader for Group Life and Disability
- Serve as key contact with LAD Consultants and brokers
- Subject Matter Expertise and Competitive Intelligence for Life and Disability Products
- Enhance partnerships by building, growing and maintaining relationships with sales partners, intermediaries and peers
- Promote positive culture within assigned product vertical and the COE
- Compliance with policy guidelines and adherence to assigned budgets, as applicable, including 30 day expense reimbursement submissions
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 8-10+ years of Disability Industry experience
- Ability to create strong internal and external partnerships
- Life and Health License in all States
- College and Advanced Degree Preferred
- 10+ years of Life and Disability Industry knowledge (UW, Claims, Sales Process)
- Knowledge of all Life and Disability product lines preferred
- Strong knowledge competitors and Industry Best Practices
- Key relationships with brokers and consultants
Number of Openings
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.