- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
Location: New York, NY, USA
- Take ownership of identifying business needs through market and customer workflow research and internal requirements gathering
- Define standards to support the needs of the suite of data products available via the platform
- Write user requirements for an agile development process
- Work closely with engineers to execute on business requirements and provide technical design perspective
- Liaise and work with internal partners to promote the platform internally
- Provide in-depth technical support to customers
- Demonstrate product to internal and external users
- Develop and maintain internal and external collateral
- Conduct product training and provide product updates to internal stakeholders and customers
- Conduct in depth data analysis and cleaning to ensure data quality
- Proactively identify meaningful process and infrastructure improvement opportunities
- Assist with customer workflow research to inform new product opportunities and requirements
- Assist with researching technology trends in the Financial Services industry
Required BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or any related technical field.
- 3-5 years experience, preferably at a financial institution or technology setting.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills with particular expertise in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with developing and supporting software products.
- Experience with software packaging and distribution at large financial institutions preferred.
- Experience with Agile development processes.
- Strong knowledge of data bases and experience with Microservices/Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with SDKs and API Toolkits.
- Strong track-record demonstrating critical thinking, resourcefulness and initiative.
- Strong customer focus.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills, strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Exceptional organizational and planning ability.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
- microsoft excel