- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu.
As the Product Manager, Video Experiences, you will be solving problems, defining business goals, driving the user experience, and working with design and technical resources to define & execute on the strategy and roadmap. Areas of focus will include experimentation & analytics, playback features, and improvements to the video user experience.
The right candidate will have a strong vision and be capable of blending the fan’s perspective and desire with ESPN’s business goals. Additionally, the candidate must be a self-motivated, team player who can drive the overall business objectives of the organization. This person must be able to work closely with other internal and external product & technology experts.
Basic Qualifications :
- 2+ years of professional experience in project or product management
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge driving product development
- Previous experience managing product requirements, release deliverables, and technical documentation
- Previous experience working with large, cross-functional development teams
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Strong ability to multi-task and context-switch with ease, in a fast-paced and ever-evolving organization.
- Previous experience with data interpretation and user research
- Previous experience working in AGILE
- Previous experience working with streaming media, data distribution or internal platforms with dynamic data ingestion.
- Familiar with AGILE based tools, including but not limited to, JIRA and Version One
Preferred Education :
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- ms project
About the company
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
Specialties: Entertainment, Media, Movies, Resorts, Live Entertainment, Studios, Broadcasting, Theme Parks, Television.