- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Francisco
Product Manager, Developer Tools - Mobile
The Infrastructure Team's mission is to build leverage for every Airbnb employee through technology - enabling all teams to quickly build high-quality, secure, scalable and compliant products and services. As part of the Airbnb Platform, we are a force-multiplier, scaling technologies for production, data, developer tools, design, information security and IT for every team and user within the company.
About the Mobile Developer Tools PM Role
We are seeking an experienced, driven technical product manager who is passionate about improving developer productivity. As the product manager for Mobile Developer Tools, you will own the end to end development workflows of our native app developers (Android and iOS). You will set the vision and roadmap for a best in class development experience that will scale with our growing customer base and business. Your teams will deliver the core developer tools and infrastructure that allow developers to rapidly iterate and develop new features, ensure product quality, and monitor application health and performance post release.
- Establish vision for a world class mobile development experience. Challenge the status quo and inspire people toward a unified outcome.
- Create clear goals for your teams. Efficiently execute to ship product and deliver impact for our engineers, solving technical and operational problems as relate to product development.
- Lead large, cross-functional groups of people to deliver on your teams’ mission. Communicate concisely and influence outcomes.
- Develop the product roadmap and build consensus on prioritization which drives product execution
- Create processes for collecting feedback from users, and prioritizing requests across an expanding number of businesses
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product success & health
- 5+ years of mobile product development experience, with 2+ years of product management experience
- Passionate about mobile development and improving developer productivity
- Demonstrated track record of leadership in building products for developers
- Strong understanding of technical architecture and development process for complex and highly scalable mobile applications
- Experience with building developer ecosystems, platforms and tools
- Proven ability to prioritize and pair bold product vision with execution