- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Los Gatos
Los Gatos, California \r\n \r\n Engineering \r\n Partner Devices \r\n \r\n Product Manager, Partner Developer Tools & Services \r\n At Netflix, scaling to connect 130+ million people in 190 countries with movies and TV series requires not only great content but also strategic partnerships and high-quality product integrations that make it easy to discover and enjoy Netflix. We tackle many hard problems and need a leader who can shape these experiences and the future of entertainment globally.
As a Product Manager for Partner Developer Tools & Services, you work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to support our technical engagements and roadmaps with partners such as Samsung, MediaTek, Amazon, and regional partners like Comcast and Sky.
Using both qualitative consumer insights and quantitative metrics to guide decisions and measure success, you will be responsible for developing and executing different software and hardware product roadmaps. This is a dynamic role interfacing with partner engineering teams and hundreds of internal engineers to drive efficiency and quality, ensuring members around the world have the best Netflix experience.
- Deep experience with software developer test tools and shipping high quality products.
- Strong depth-of-knowledge of embedded platforms and the consumer electronics market
- Track record of technical product innovation, finding new opportunities and building them to scale
- Communicate effectively -- written and verbally -- across a diverse set of audiences.
- Think strategically and lean on data to inform decision-making
- Can balance consumer, partner, and business interests while considering technical integration tradeoffs.
- Have an aptitude and interest in presenting to partners and motivating them to continuously improve the Netflix experience
- Have a demonstrated track record of leading cross-functionally, actively soliciting input, and then confidently making a decision and executing
- Are comfortable working with ambiguity. This role is fast-paced, fluid, and will frequently evolve based on partner, strategy, and product priorities
- Are earnest, mature, and ego-free. You welcome candid feedback and can constructively give it as well \r\n Requirements \r\n
- Our culture is unique and we live by our values, so it’s worth learning more about Netflix at Culture Memo.
- We are a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work. \r\n A few more things to know \r\n
About the company
Netflix is an American provider of on-demand Internet streaming media available to viewers in all of Australia, New Zealand, South America, Japan, North America and parts of Europe (Denmark, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Ireland and United Kingdom), and of flat rate DVD-by-mail in the United States, where mailed DVDs and Blu-ray are sent via Permit Reply Mail. The company was established in 1997 and is headquartered in Los Gatos, California. It started its subscription-based service in 1999. By 2009, Netflix was offering a collection of 100,000 titles on DVD and had surpassed 10 million subscribers.