- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
ING is looking for an experienced commercial product manager to help shape Transaction Services (TS) contracts and agreements for the future!
The Commercial Product manager is responsible that the TS product develops in a manner that continues to fulfill client needs and remains sustainable and profitable within a 3-year time frame while it enjoys support from multiple stakeholders within the organization. This role is part of the Contract Negotiations Team, e.g. negotiating the PCM contracts with clients on behalf of ING.
The Commercial Product manager is the center-point between the market, clients, sales and internal stakeholders. The Commercial Product manager signals market developments, client needs and commercial opportunities at an early stage, outside the boundaries of the existing (daily) operations, and turns them into opportunities. The Commercial Product manager creates support with stakeholders within the company for the earlier mentioned initiatives and initiates them until decision making. The Commercial Product manager presents an overall product roadmap including priorities to the Product Owner. The Commercial Product manager ensures quality and efficiency through KPI-settings and monitoring the Client Services Delivery organisation. This job is the commercial knowledge center within ING for the appointed product clusters and also represents ING in external forums if required.
· Signal market developments, client needs and convert commercial opportunities and threats to products and policy
· PCM Contract negotiations on behalf of ING with clients and contacts with Sales and Legal depts. In the Network
· Supply the organization with relevant product and market knowledge.
· Optimize the quality and efficiency of the product(s), in which KPI-setting & monitoring are used.
· Create support for initiatives from all stakeholders, take care of decision making.
· Relevant Master level Legal
· Stakeholder management and governance experience within ING;
· Experience in working in complex environments;
· Several years of experience in Cash Management contracts
· Extensive knowledge of relevant TS products and domains
· Client focus
· Courage and confidence
· Verbal and written expression and presentation in Dutch and English
· Expertise / commercial orientation
· Organisational sensitivity
What do we offer ?
- An inspiring and challenging work environment
- A temporary contract
If you are enthousiastic about the role please react via the reply button.
About the company
Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Amsterdam. Its primary businesses are retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, asset management, and insurance services.