- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
72840 Product Management 5/16/2019 Morrisville, North Carolina, United States
The Lenovo Data Center Group is leading the industry to transform the way businesses innovate and deliver next generation data center solutions. Building on years of innovation, the Data Center Group is adding skills in Lenovo Storage to deliver industry leadership and customer success. The Storage industry is one of the most dynamic industry segments and this position provides the opportunity to innovate for career growth and customer value.
We are hiring an innovative, leadership focused candidate to join the Lenovo Storage team as a Product Manager focused on driving business growth through go to market leadership and alliances. This position will join an established team environment to evangelize customer value and lead workload solution enablement for next generation Hybrid and All Flash Storage solutions. This position is expected to drive new perspectives and thought leadership for Lenovo Storage. The successful candidate will have Enterprise Storage skills and a deep understanding of Sales or Product Management in the data storage market. This position in the Lenovo Storage Business Unit will work with technology partners and Lenovo cross functional teams and leaders to create product value and manage a multi-million dollar business.
Day to Day Product Manager Responsibilities will include:
• Develop deep understanding of the storage business and customer requirements
• Work with internal teams and industry partners to develop and deliver workload solutions
• Be an evangelist for Lenovo Storage and the Data Center Group
• Measure and manage end to end business performance
• Provide enablement for Business Partners and customers
• Develop product messaging / value proposition for sales and customer enablement
• Manage in market and future product delivery
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, or a Technical/Computer related field
• 7+ years of experience in related industry
• At least 2 years of storage and enterprise IT experience
• MBA or Master's Degree
• Analytical and business skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong understanding of storage technology
About the company
Motorola, Inc. was a multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States (U.S.). After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off.