- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you'll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is seeking a Product Review Engineer (Level 1) to join the team in North Charleston, South Carolina.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Researches and builds knowledge of Boeing and engineering design principles in order to develop solutions to product/process issues for production or simple technical in-service issues.
- Assists with analyses, root cause analysis and drafting dispositions for design non-conformances.
- Assists system owner in preparation of technical communications. Identifies analyses fleet data, collects and evaluates data on customer findings for product/process improvement opportunities that may include recurrent product support issues.
- Supports activities to identify deviations that could impact design intent and safety.
- Participates in Material Review Boards and Integrated Product Teams (IPTs).
- Assists with the design of interim structural repairs to restore damaged structure to original design strength capability.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills / Experience):
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “Us Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- ABET accredited engineering degree
- Engineering degree in the field of Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Aerospace/Aeronautical.
- Must be willing to work variable shifts, including weekends and overtime. Some positions may also be rotating shifts.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills / Experience):
- Current or previous Materials Review Board (MRB)
Typical Education / Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience. In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Drug Free Workplace
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.