- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Help us improve access to life-changing therapies that can transform human health
We are Cytiva, a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. Formerly part of GE Healthcare, we have a rich heritage tracing back hundreds of years, and a fresh beginning since 2020.
Our customers undertake life-saving activities. These range from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies. Our job is to supply the tools and services - the pots, pans, soups and sauces - they need to work better, faster and safer, leading to better patient outcomes.
What you'll do
Do you have a passion to use your scientific or engineering acumen to make a difference in people’s lives? We are transforming the future of healthcare and seeking those who desire challenging and rewarding roles, driving sales, profitability, and increasing revenue. You will be the technical expert providing solutions for customers and colleagues, within a matrixed sales environment.
- Serve as primary product resource for technical and departmental decision makers as well as internal account teams
- Share and differentiate the products’ technology, applications, and benefits in terms relevant to customers
- Conduct engaging product demonstrations, internal and external training, seminars, workshops and promotional activities
- Contribute to account plans developed by the account manager through supporting opportunity development, competitive strategies, and identifying key targets
- Identify, track, and share market trends and competitor insights, with account community, and work together to achieve a sustainable competitive advantage
- Build strong business relationships with customers by earning deep trust and loyalty
- Seek and cultivate new business development opportunities
- Educate account community on customers’ evolving challenges and operational issues
- Utilize Salesforce.Com to build sales funnel and capture business critical information
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Science (Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry), Engineering, or related field
- Minimum of 1-5 years of experience in relevant Life Sciences domain
- Knowledge/experience in Life Sciences manufacturing, clinical development, or research
- Ability to interface with external customers as part of solutions-based sales approach and understanding of financial drivers from an industry perspective
- Strong influencing, interpersonal, and networking skills to drive collaborative culture in a highly complex environment
- Internal drive, focused on accountability and self-development
- High level presentation skills; able to present complex ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact
- Willingness to travel within assigned territory
- Valid motor vehicle license
Who we are
Whatever your role, we bring purpose and challenge into our everyday work. If you are driven to make the world a better place thanks to science and medicine, you’ll feel right at home here. If you’re flexible, curious and relentless, you’ll belong. If you are excited about a global culture, this can be the place to further your career.
About the company