- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $18,000.00 - $30,000.00 unpaid work
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative. You will oversee all aspects of the Google Cloud sales process, improving it with your insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork. Your strategies ensure that companies new to Google products get the highest quality customer support and that the Google Cloud program overall is kept on the cutting edge.
The G Suite Support team engages with customers across the globe through 1:1 support, online communities, and social outreach. Our team is the face of Google to many customers, and we are dedicated to creating a Google support experience that sets new industry standards, just like Google’s products do.
As a Product Supportability Manager, you’ll work with teams across Google to improve our customer's experience and strive to make our products better. You’ll aggregate data and qualitative inputs and provide analytical insights that represent a non-biased voice of customers using G Suite. You’ll advocate to leadership for engineering and tooling improvements that elevate the customer support experience. You’ll identify requirements, organize project schedules, and identify risks to integrate support for new products services. You will also gain and maintain technical knowledge of G Suite products.
You will lead complex, and cross-functional programs using your operational, data analysis, and program management expertise to improve G Suite support. You'll plan requirements with customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. You are equally at home explaining your team's analyses and recommendations as you are discussing the technical trade-offs in product development with engineers.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or quantitative/business-oriented field or equivalent practical experience
- 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with SQL and building dashboards.
- Experience in business operations, service operations, customer support operations, and internet/online media.
- MBA or Master's degree in a management field.
- 10 years of experience in program and/or operations management in a high-tech environment.
- Experience with managing business programs, B2B product offerings, and business requirements.
- Experience with structuring strategic analysis and storylines using spreadsheets and presentations to facilitate communication with stakeholders.
- Ability to work with team members to design processes and implement strategic projects that solve business problems.
- Ability to influence Engineering and Product Management teams to improve product features and supportability of a product offering by identifying problems and suggesting and/or driving implementation of fixes or features.
- Lead the team that delivers G Suite product excellence, improves the support experience, and reduces customer support needs. Identify and drive team-wide programs to improve supportability of G Suite.
- Apply analytics to data and evaluate and develop recommendations. Define, articulate, and advise on product requirements.
- Develop understanding of G Suite business, products, and technologies. Work with Engineers and Product Managers to pursue agreed upon objectives while tracking, prioritizing, and communicating top issues.
- Make quantitative assessments of product support inefficiencies and/or stability problems.
- Analyze product usage for adoption and stability problems affecting the success of the products.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate