- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Production Associate 1, Clean Room (2nd Shift) – Life Sciences
1. Reads and follows work procedures and schematics or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
2. Performs manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets
3. Maintains daily production output
4. Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures
5. May participate in quality control inspections
6. Works with team lead, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency
7. Other duties as assigned, and may be asked to be included in quality activities, training sessions, and employee activity teams
8. Comply with EHS regulations and policies
As Production Associate, have responsibilities including manufacturing, assembly and basic testing within a clean room environment. Use your Quality and "Right First Time" mindset and work within the Quality Management System and standard operating procedures and work instructions
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Knowledge and understanding of production process, work instructions, documentation configuration control, non-conforming & rework documentation requirements and operates within them to ensure that a device conforms to it’s specification.
5. Aware of and comply with Stop Order, Concessions, ESD, Calibration, Preventative Maintenance, Material Identification & Segregation, and Good Documentation Practices, as associated with this job type/position
1. High School Diploma or local equivalent or a minimum 6 months of manufacturing experience
2. Ability to communicate, receive and understand instructions regarding duties to be performed
3. Demonstrated ability to detail and quality-minded work habits
4. Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and leadership
***Candidates should note that this role will be in scope for the proposed transition of GE Biopharma to Danaher and will transfer to Danaher at close of this transaction. ***
1. High School Diploma/GED or local equivalent
2. 2 or more years of related manufacturing experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
GE Healthcare Life Sciences www.corporate.gehealthcare.com There is no other life sciences company quite like GE Healthcare Life Sciences. A $5 billion business with more than 11,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine. For more than 60 years, GE Healthcare Life Sciences has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping accelerate the journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy. GE Healthcare Life Sciences works with cutting edge technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present and the future. We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and watch our discoveries in action on our YouTube channel.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Westborough, Boston, Hartford, Nashua, Providence
Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island
- quality control
About the company
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.