- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- El Segundo
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire.From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world.Find your future with us!
The Boeing Company's Satellite Subsystem Production Integration is seeking highly energetic and motivated Senior-Level candidates to join the Production Integration Core team in El Segundo, CA.
This production integration position supports the satellite factory by correlating and analyzing various reports to provide project management and analytical solutions to mitigate production conflicts and optimize factory throughput. The Core team also ensures alignment of the various groups and tools supporting all phases of the satellite build.
- Provides support to Satellite Systems Operations through facility resource, capacity, and pipeline management
- Provides production integration support to special projects
- Utilizes production integration tools and methodology/principles in support of Program Start Up activities and transition to Execution
- Identify and assess schedule risks and opportunities to improve critical path execution, cycle times, and resource utilization
- Facilitate Satellite Systems resource conflict resolution, integrate launch and non-satellite activities with enterprise pipeline, identify and resolve conflicts/constraints
- Establish and maintain standard build schedule templates for system and subsystem integration and test
- Schedule alignment and reporting consistent with standard processes
- Interact with factory department leads and integration managers
- Assist with capacity analysis for New Business and Capital LRBP
- Lead process improvement initiatives and implementation
- Adhere to Project Management Best Practices, Processes, and Standards
- Maintain existing production integration processes - Process SME
- Mentor Junior Production Integration analysts
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Project, Primavera, or other project management tools
- Experience defining, developing, implementing, or improving production processes
- Experience creating and/or maintaining a Microsoft Project (or equivalent) schedule that identified tasks
- Experience in implementation of Program Management Best Practices (PMBP), Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and Lean+/10X
- Experience with data analytics and report automation
- Experience developing service capabilities and business offerings in data analytics
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 15 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+13 years' related work experience, 19 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Referral to this job is eligible for bonus. Bonus amount:$4000 US dollars (USD)
Boeingis a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as
outlined in our policies.
- microsoft project
- ms project
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.