- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
With a rich 40-year history in the areas of financial planning, education and investment services, Ayco develops and assists in implementing holistic financial solutions to help our clients achieve their goals. We believe in the power of human relationships to drive action, and a career with Ayco offers an opportunity to be part of this unique culture of client service. We invest in our associates, care about professional development, and believe in creating many paths of opportunity. Through our supportive, diverse and innovative environment, Ayco is committed to the success of our associates.
- Serves as a primary point of contact between business units, Ayco Technology and Goldman Technology team members;
- Receives, logs and manages incidents submitted to the Production Management Team;
- Identify and apply remediation strategies to address application incidents prior to client impacts;
- Contribute to the success of the business and assist in improving the overall customer experience;
- Execute PRM Critical Incident Escalation, notifying staff, monitoring incident bridge phone call, working incident until resolution or work around is implemented.
- Knowledge of HTP requests and de-bugging.
- Application Support, Service/Help Desk or Incident Management experience
- Demonstrated ability to fully manage service incidents from inception through incident is resolved or work around is implemented.
- Experience managing multiple technology projects concurrently.
- Facilitate the immediate restoration of application services during outages (i.e., incident management), and drive retrospective root cause analysis and supporting long term remediation efforts (i.e., problem management).
- Degree required or college course work in progress, preferably in computer science or information systems.
- Knowledge of ITIL best practices, especially regarding incident and problem management procedures.
- Capable of working well in a collaborative environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.