- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
United States of America
00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:
The Production Operator is responsible for manufacturing products per specification. The Operator must perform cleaning and sanitation requirements to meet Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards.
Function Specific Activities:
Function Specific Activities:
- Daily operation of machinery safely and efficiently to produce top quality products
- Troubleshoot machinery
- Responsible for proper and accurate product/package/code changes
- Maintain equipment per manufacturers and internal specifications by ensuring the completion of creating work orders and integrating into the maintenance team during rebuilds and supplementary repairs
- Perform all Operator CIP/COP duties and surface foaming with mechanical cleaning for all other areas
- Report and/or correct safety issues. Maintain proper safety conditions of equipment and surroundings
- Perform quality inspections on materials and finished product. Quality checks to include, codes, seals and weights
- If out of specification conditions are observed, notify responsible personnel and assist in resolution as appropriate
- Follow procedures for Isolating hold product or defective material
- Participation in training and qualifying associates, pre-shift meetings, team assignments and audits
- Complete and accurately document all activities during shift
- Comply with all standard safety practices, safety rules, and GMP rules and policies
- Report and/or correct safety issues
- Maintain proper safety conditions of equipment and surroundings
- All other duties as assigned
- Business Etiquette: Ability to communicate with others, via telephone or in person, in a professional and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport. This includes the ability to understand, be diplomatic and tactful, demonstrate appropriate behavior in social situations and maintain composure in negative circumstances in order to achieve results.
- Database and System Knowledge: The knowledge and skills required to access and collect data via Company-approved databases or the Internet. This includes the ability to complete electronic forms, produce accurate reports, conduct investigative research, explain data and communicate results. This includes maintaining current knowledge and keeping up with new releases.
- Safety Procedures: Knowledge of and ability to proactively recognize and report safety issues or incidences and maintain a clean, safe work environment (e.g., customer safety, keeping work aisles clear, sanitary health practices, proper placement of tools and machinery, etc)
- High School Diploma required. Some advanced educational training is a plus (Associates, Certification, etc.)
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel and be capable of learning SAP Inventory Management
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills
- Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend English
- Solid interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast- paced, stressful environment with minimum supervision
- Ability to work extended hours, weekends and/or holidays as required
Years of Experience:
2-3 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day