- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $14.00 - $16.00 gross per hour
We are currently looking for an excellent Production Line Operator Specialist! Our team has been given the opportunity to partner with an amazing company in the Brattleboro, VT on an exciting 3 month project! The Production Operator will have a pivotal role on the production team with multiple responsibilities! This would be a contract position that is offering substantial pay with the field and has second shift hours Monday through Friday from 1:00pm to 11:30pm
- Assist with the overall productivity of the production line
- Work the line in daily rotation to handle screening, bottling and boxing of products
- Manage packaging process by confirming orders and products being packed
- Package products, then verify and enter the information into computer tracking system
- Work directly with mechanics to help troubleshoot and find solutions to fix machines based on daily working knowledge of the production line
- Stay up-to-date with all standard operating procedures (SOPs) to ensure compliance and proper material handling
Is this something that interests you? Make sure to apply ASAP as this position is available to start on Monday the 15th! If you are interested please call into the office at 603-641-9233, apply directly to the posting with an updated resume or please reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated resume as well
- Ability to stand for entity of shift
- Great Communication
- Hard working, able to multi-task
- Production/Assembly experience preferred
- ms project
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.