- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Grand Prairie
United States of America
00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:
Job Description Summary:
Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It’s an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company’s flagship market. We’re accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do – whether we’re innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we’re collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we’re returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people – with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace – are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.PURPOSE: Manufacture water products. Perform all job tasks in a safe manner to insure achieving Quality, Service, High rates of efficiency and Cost objectives. Maintain cleanliness of work area and comply with all standard operating procedures and requirements.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Efficient operation of Case Packer, Labeler, Filler, Palletizer/Forklift and Preform loading as assigned per JPM qualification.
- Set up and changeover packaging equipment/machinery within standards of performance.
- Maintain equipment and work areas clean, including CIP to ensure compliance with all GMP standards.
- Troubleshoot and correct machinery or quality problems during Line operations
- Ensure equipment is supplied with required materials, (e.g., film, trays, UPC labels, etc)
- Set up printers/labelers for various packages
- Wash equipment, clean and sanitize as required by procedures
- Check for proper filling, seals, damaged product
- Label all containers used in work area.
- Perform finished product package quality checks as required, report defects, make adjustments to correct defects per TCCQS documents.
- Understand and follow material management procedures for variance control.
- Complete and maintain accurate records, logs and required documentation accurately during shift.
- Relieve for breaks, meetings, training, etc.
- Perform operator-related preventative maintenance duties.
- Notify maintenance personnel, other line personnel and management of quality, production, equipment issues/concerns.
- Maintain proper safety conditions of equipment and comply with all safety rules and regulations.
- Full compliance with Quality Management System (QMS), Environmental Management System (EMS), Safety Management System (SMS) and Food Safety Management System (FSMS) requirements.
- Comply with All Company policies and procedures
- Generate work requests.
- Recycle bottles, card boards and shrink wrap.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Ability to read and comprehend instructions and procedures. Ability to record information. Ability to move up to 50 lbs. a distance of at 5 feet. Visual ability to identify product, label, container, and equipment problems. Manual dexterity to manipulate small objects. Ability to stand for extended periods (2 hours). Ability to perform repetitive motions for extended periods (2 hours).
JOB LOCATION AND WORK CONDITIONS: Work is performed in high-speed bottling and production environment. Work requires exposure to all temperature changes, high noise levels, working around moving equipment, tanks, wet conditions, fumes, vibrations, dust, etc. 24 hour operation. Shift hours change dependent on production needs.
EQUIPMENT: Personal protective equipment. Hoist, hand cart, hand tools, measuring instruments, equipment operations manuals.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day