- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We’re looking for Production/Warehouse employees in Mansfield, Massachusetts. See below for starting pay rates by job type. Applicants will only be considered for Mansfield, Massachusetts. Please only apply if you are interested in working in Mansfield, Massachusetts.
Production/Warehouse employees perform a variety of functions. In this role, the selected individual will be responsible for putting parts away, retrieving parts, loading and unloading cages. Employees in this role stand and walk for long periods of time. A normal work day consists of pushing, twisting and pulling parts, along with reaching and grasping for objects.
FCA US LLC has three types of positions:
- Full-Time Employee positions are 40 hours per week and may require overtime. This job will have a starting pay rate of $17.00 per hour. Generally, these Full-Time positions are filled through our temporary employee pool.
- Temporary Employee (40 hours) position is typically 40 hours per week and may require overtime based upon manufacturing production needs. This job will have a starting pay rate of $15.78 per hour.
- Temporary Part-Time Employee – Monday, Friday (w/ potential Saturday, Sunday and/or Holidays). This position involves on-call employment, typically on Mondays and Fridays, with possible Saturdays, Sundays and/or Holidays. This job will have a starting pay rate of $15.78 per hour.
Health Care and other benefits are associated with both Full-Time and Temporary positions
If selected, you must be willing to accept any of these positions as they become available with or without reasonable accommodation.
In order to be considered, you must be willing and able to do the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Meet the hourly requirements of the position
- Work different shifts
- Work weekends
- Work in hot and/or cold environments
- Work around heavy equipment or manufacturing machinery
- Wear safety equipment such as safety glasses, sleeves, earplugs and steel-toed shoes
- Stand or walk for long periods of time each day
- Frequently bend, stoop, reach and lift up to 40 pounds
- Work in tight or closed in spaces
- Regularly climb up to 40 feet in the air on a ladder/man lift
- You must have a high school diploma, GED or higher degree
- You must currently be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- You must currently be at least 18 years of age
This is a team-oriented work environment. No previous experience is needed and relocation is not provided for this position.
About the company
FCA designs, engineers, manufactures, distributes and sells vehicles under the Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Lancia, Ram brands as well as luxury cars under the Ferrari and Maserati brands. FCA also operates in the components sector, through Magneti Marelli and Teksid, and in the production systems sector, through Comau and in after-sales services and products under the Mopar brand name.