- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Highland Park
Eaton’s Electrical division is seeking full-time Production Workers to join their team.This position can be based at our Highland or Troy, IL facility and hours will be an off-shift.
The Production Worker is responsible for work in all departments of the manufacturing plant - Weld, Paint,Press, Packing, Shipping, Mill, Layout - doing various manual labor jobs. Some departments are more physically demanding, however, the general laborer should be capable of handling the work in all departments on a daily basis.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will occasionally bend, stoop, squat and climb heights, but never crawl. They will frequently crouch kneel, balance and frequently reach above the shoulder level and frequently push and pull.
- You will frequently carry up to 10 to 34 pounds and a little less frequently 35-50 pounds.
- You will do repetitive action of simple grasping, and firm grasping is required, however fine manipulating is not used. You also will not be required to operate any equipment that is operated by a foot pedal.
- You will works around moving machinery, but is not required to operate it. There are NO unprotected heights to work in and the only change in temperature is created by the opening of a dock door.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
QualificationsRequired (Basic) Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area ofHighland, ILwill be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Manufacturing or production experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No