- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Peachtree City
We are searching far and wide for motivated professionals who are excited to make a difference in our Customer's lives as part of our growing team at Two Maids & A Mop. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious, energetic, and service-oriented individual who enjoys providing top-quality service to our Clients.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Customer Focused- Two Maids & A Mop is a customer service company that just happens to clean houses. Our customers are our priority at all times!
- Dependability- This is a full time position, soMondaythroughFriday7:45 am - 5:00 pmattendance is a must.
- Trustworthy- As a bonded company, we require each candidate to pass a nationwide criminal background check, drug screens, and display a high level of honesty and integrity at all times.
- Energetic- Our days are fast-paced, full of surprises, and challenging in so many ways! There is very little sitting or down time, so please be honest with yourself.
- Communications- We communicate with our customers, managers, and co-workers in a clear and professional manner.
- Problem Solving- It's very important to be able to resolve issues in the field throughout your day without relying on someone to hold your hand
- Time Management- Being able to efficiently handle the day's work will make or break an individual's stress level and job satisfaction. Always running late or being pressed for time takes away from our ability to provide excellent Customer service!
- Detail Oriented- Did you see that cobweb in the corner? A trained eye will notice every detail and ensure customer satisfaction every single day.
All Team Members of our company must meet the following requirements:
1. You must be 18 years of age or older.
2. You must be availableMonday-Fridaybetween7:45 am - 5:00 pm.3. You must provide your own dependable mode of transportation that you can use for work.
3.You must successfully undergo a nationwide criminal background check and any drug screenings.
More about the Position:
As a Professional House Cleaner, you will be traveling to our customer's homes as part of a team to perform routine and specific tasks as assigned. As a Professional House Cleaner, you will be responsible for providing top quality work and customer service to our customers through various tasks and communications. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes mileage reimbursement, paid training, all of your supplies and equipment, and various awards and incentives. We believe that hard work and top performance deserve recognition, and our company provides a culture where it's possible to have fun, work hard, and feel appreciated.
We can't wait to see your big smile and learn more about your ambitions!!!
About the company