- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Colorado Springs
DescriptionUniversityof Colorado – School of Medicine
Professional Research Assistant The University of Colorado Denver l AnschutzMedical Campus seeks individuals with demonstrated commitment to creating aninclusive learning and working environment. We value the ability toengage effectively with students, faculty and staff of diverse backgrounds.
The full time Night Clinical Research Coordinator provides regulatory, study coordination, and data collection support for the Clinical Research Support Team (CReST). CReST is part of Colorado Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute. CReST provides support to clinical investigators for all activities related to the successful conduct of clinical research, from study start-up through close out. After an initial period of onboarding and training that will take place during daytime business hours, this position will work from 10:00pm to 9:00am Mon-Thur to support research studies that need overnight coordination services.Examples of WorkPerformed:
· Adherenceto all research standards as set forth by the Food and Drug Administration(FDA), the Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP), University of ColoradoHospital, University of Colorado Denver (UCD), and other pertinent regulatoryagencies.
· Assuresprotocol compliance and completes necessary records.
· Relaystimely information to PI’s, study staff, and CReST Leadership (e.g. addition ofinvestigators, amendments, serious adverse events, consent form changes,monitoring visits, correspondence, continuing review and study terminationreports) verbally and in writing.
· Reviewsprotocol inclusion/exclusion criteria, and confirms study eligibility.
· Conductsthe informed consent process, and ensures that it is properly documented.
· Recruitsprospective participants and conducts data collection visits for multipleclinical studies.
· Biologicalspecimen processing
· Familiarizespotential participants with the details of the study through phone contacts andin-person interviews.
· Accuratelytransfers source documentation into Case Report Form (CRF).
· Reviewsrecords after each visit for completeness and accuracy.
· Maintainsparticipant research files
· Workswith manager to coordinate scheduling of participant and monitoring visits.
· Otherduties as assigned by manager
Salary and Benefits:
The hiring salary for this position is $40,000to $55,000 commensurate with skills and experience. The Universityof Colorado offers a full benefits package. Information on University benefitsprograms, including eligibility, is located at EmployeeServices.
University ofColorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is dedicated to ensuring a safe andsecure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To assist inachieving that goal, we conduct background checks for all new employees priorto their employment.
The ImmigrationReform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility bedocumented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.Alternative formats of this ad are available upon request for persons withdisabilities.
Yourtotal compensation goes beyond the number on your paycheck. The University ofColorado provides generous leave, health plans and retirement contributionsthat add to your bottom line.
TotalCompensation Calculator: https://www.cu.edu/employee-services/total-compensation
Pleaseclick here for information on disability accommodations: http://www.ucdenver.edu/about/departments/HR/jobs/Pages/JobsatCUDenver.aspx
TheUniversity of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is committed torecruiting and supporting a diverse student body, faculty and administrativestaff. The university strives to promote a culture of inclusiveness, respect,communication and understanding. We encourage applications from women, ethnicminorities, persons with disabilities and all veterans. The University ofColorado is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment.
· Bachelor of Science or equivalent degree
· Previous clinical research experience
· Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook,PowerPoint)
· Superior communication and organizational skills
· Must be able to work independently following training
· Previous Epic EMR training
· Bi-lingual (Spanish & English)
Job Category: Faculty
Primary Location: Aurora
Posting Date: Dec 3, 2019
Unposting Date: Ongoing