- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Program Analysts are critical in keeping our fast moving and innovative programs on track!
Aurora team of Program Analysts support the programs organization to execute fast paced, ambitious programs that often progress from conceptual design through detailed design, manufacture, component testing, flight testing, and production.
- Creating and maintaining Project / Fasttrack schedules (tasks and resources)
- Tracking milestones, progress against plan, issues and risks
- Generating reports as needed for internal project tracking and for client status.
- Identifying and raising issues related to resource allocation and progress against plan.
- Provide other project management support, as needed.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively, both independently and in teams, ensuring timely completion of assignments and meeting established quality standards.
- Assist in analyzing cost of new proposals as well as changes to existing programs.
- Coordinating with programs on monthly performance (prophet loss and performance to budgets).
- Prepare charts and diagrams for meetings.
- Set-up work breakdown structures, project plans and help budgets for new programs.
- Ability to summarize large quantities of complex information with text and graphical representations to provide information for management decision making.
- Receive Engineering Change documents from various sources that affect product in manufacturing or inspection.
- Track configuration changes and purchase order updates for parts.
- Track input that is provided by each of the departments, using configurations management systems.
- Participate as an active member of the Configurations Control Board (CCB) to receive feedback on the resolution of the engineering change.
- Track and maintain lists of specifications used by programs and their revisions.
- Update and maintain charts and/or text data for various departments as required by program management.
- Oversee customer Program Management Reviews (i.e., compiling presentation data from multiple departments, event coordination…; etc)
- Administrator for employees to gain access to customer website.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or related discipline and 0-5 years of related work experience.
- Must be able to recommend methods and procedures for conducting effective business analyses.
- Strong organizational and effective oral and written communication skills are essential elements of this position.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management using written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be highly motivated and maintain focus on detail.
- Must be a US Person (Must meet requirements as defined by ITAR).
- 1-5 years working in an Aerospace Manufacturing environment
- Experience coordinating between Program Office, Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality
- Strong Organizational Skills and attention to detail
- Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment
- ms project
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.