- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Provides program coordination for learning and leadership development programs. This role is the primary contact for program related activity and system applications (documentation management, LMS, Intranet site). The role provides technical and administrative support for department and program operations.
- Assists in conducting needs analysis for projects of all complexity levels
- Assists in designing learning solutions for projects of all levels of complexity, supports and collaborates with facilitators in delivery of learning solutions.
- Organizes, obtains, produces and maintains learning materials for learning and development programs
- Utilizes, maintains, and/or researches basic learning technology tools. Employs limited learning delivery techniques and/or technologies to deliver established solutions as designed for adult learning
- Assists others in the department with the evaluation of learning and performance solutions for all levels of complexity. Compiles and analyzes data for inclusion in reports, presentations and other communications. Prepares reports and distributes them to department members and leadership as requested
- Coordinates with the Department for Continuing Education to accredit learning and development programs
- Develops marketing and communication materials for learning and development offerings
- Responsible for supporting the scheduling, delivery, and evaluation process for learning and development programs
- Provides technical support for learners and other facilitators as needed related to program tools and systems
- Assists and serves as project team member on department and corporate projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field with 2+ years' experience in an administrative/office setting, or the equivalent in education and experience required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required; Access preferred
- Experience with Learning Management Systems or E-learning software preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Highly organized with demonstrated ability to meets deadlines in a high pressure environment.
- A self-starter, recognizing work to be done prior to being asked.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing needs.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and maintain high degree of confidentiality required.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
- ms project