- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $33,840.00 - $44,994.00 gross per year
- Under limited supervision, supports the program manager for the state-wide automated victim information and notification (savin) system for the delivery of services to crime victims.
- Supports the young offender act (yoa) liaison and the impact of crime coordinator as well as other program initiatives within the division of victim services.
- Must have excellent data entry skills, organizational skills and ability to exercise prudent judgment in handling highly sensitive matters. must be able to follow complex procedures.
- Responsible for administrative and personnel matters for the division of victim services.
- Performs other duties as required.
Questions regarding the application process, this job posting or any other postings with the SCDC should be directed to:
Recruiting and Employment Services
Minimum and Additional Requirements
The State of South Carolina minimum requirements:
A Bachelors Degree and relevant program experience (or an acceptable equivalency as approved by the Division of State Human Resources).
SCDC minimum requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or associate degree and (2) two years administrative experience in an office setting;
- A high school diploma and four (4) years administrative experience in an office setting,
- Preferably in victim services relevant field. Must be proficient with Microsoft office suite (word, excel andPowerPoint)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Must attach aresume to your application for consideration.
must obtain victim service provider (vsp) certification within one year of employment and maintain yearly training requirements.
The South Carolina Department of Corrections is committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information
Supplemental questions are considered part of your official application. Any misrepresentation will result in your disqualification from employment. Please complete the state application to include all current and previous work history and education. A resume will not be accepted nor reviewed to be determined if an applicant has met the qualifications for the position.
- human resources