- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
United States of America - Arizona, Phoenix
AECOM is seeking a highly motivated and talented Program Manager to support energy projects in the West. This position can be based in or near Phoenix, AZ and remote work will be considered.
This position will be responsible to identify, pursue, and execute energy related projects incorporating microgrid, energy storage, renewable energy and related technologies. The successful candidate will also evaluate opportunities to provide related technical services to utilities, developers ad commercial clients.
- Manages more complex projects that tend to be larger in scope and dollar, thereby increasing the potential for larger change orders and consequences of error.
- May act independently as the IE representative with consulting firms and ensures that the final product reflects the original scope and budget requirements.
- Manages projects which have greater complexity than a Program Manager II.
- Increasing responsibility for leadership of direct reports.
- BA/BS plus 8 years of relevant experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
- 15 years of relevant experience is preferred
- Advanced degree is a plus
- Previous successful deployment of microgrid technology is strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of management of engineering / technical staff
- Expert in implementation / execution of microgrid projects
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Business Line Power & Industrial
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 230537BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
- ms project