- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our DIRECT client has a need for a Program Manager / Agile Coach a contract-to-hire opportunity in Waukesha.
** Local candidates only please! **
This role will work as a Lead Program Integrator cross functionally with product management, technical / design leaders, architects, and a team of software and applications engineers located globally to create software development and release strategy.
Will be the Agile Program Manager and Agile Coach for the team and be responsible for facilitating Scaled Agile ceremonies related to software release management and will represent the global software team in the program core team.
• Release Train Engineer (Agile Program Manager) responsibilities in Scaled Agile Framework based software development and ensure Agile ceremonies are followed.
• Facilitate release planning / program increment readiness and planning events.
• Work with product management, product owners, architects and business owners to help assure strategy and execution alignment.
• Ensure program quality practices with the teams and bring visibility into key quality metrics.
• Resolve and/or escalate impediments.
Manage risks and dependencies.
• Act as an Agile Coach to the program core team and encourage team collaboration.
• Drives continuous improvement via Inspect and Adapt workshops.
• Ensure that the product development process abides to the Engineering Quality Procedures, ISO9001 and regulatory needs of the applicable markets.
• Ensure continuous integration of software through ensuring builds schedules and continuous integration tasks are completed and deployed successfully.
• Coordinate software release activities including hands-on product builds and release packaging.
• Develop and execute software configuration management strategy.
If you're interested in exploring this opportunity, please apply or email .
Headquartered in Milwaukee, WI with an additional office in Madison, WI Codeworks has more than 20+ years of experience successfully serving Fortune 1000 companies in Wisconsin, as well as, our client's national locations.
Our Recruiting team consists of highly skilled Talent Specialists who excel at evaluating, advising, and connecting IT professionals with new career opportunities that facilitate career growth.
- provided by DicePandoLogic.
Keywords: Agile Manager, Location: Waukesha, WI