- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Mountain View
The Consumer Operations team is all about focusing on the user. You work on our flagship consumer products like Gmail, Chrome, Android and Google+ to actively support global users through help centers and online communities. You have detailed knowledge of our constantly evolving product suite to ensure that user feedback flows to the Product team and fuels innovation. In this highly cross-functional role, you are the voice of our users and problem-solve with the various teams. You process suggestions, bugs, abuse and other product information to ensure we are constantly improving the user experience.
Behind everything our Customer Care team supports, there are complex and detailed planning steps across all functional teams to deliver the scope required and keep projects running. From developing and maintaining our systems, processes and infrastructure to delivering the highest quality customer experience, we help to make Google's product portfolio possible. We're always on call to service our customers and partners, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
In this role you will lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects using your support and program management expertise. You plan requirements with internal partners and key stakeholders and usher projects through the entire support lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to stakeholders.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people's lives better through technology.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working within a customer support related field at scale
- Project management experience working across multiple areas and stakeholders.
- Experience with statistical modeling and analysis.
- Strong prioritization, multitasking, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Strong sense of focus and excellent attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels.
- Develop and lead the communication, implementation and execution tracking of launch and support programs that span across all partners, programs and initiatives requiring support coverage.
- Track the team’s operations strategy, process improvement, and technology implementation roadmaps.
- Work with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to gather requirements, manage and complete projects.
- Lead internal and cross-functional communications meetings, sharing your comprehensive and high level project roadmap, highlighting current status, addressing risks, recommendations on needed mitigations and driving to reach solutions needed to meet all required deadlines.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate