- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- RTP, NORTH CAROLINA, US
The Customer Insights & Action (CIA) team collects feedback from across the customer lifecycle and delivers integrated, actionable insights to business teams across Cisco, enabling key decisions that will improve our customers’ experiences. For the most far ranging and strategic actions, we initiate programs that target operational improvements and ensure they have the traction to operate independently, benefiting both our customers and Cisco.
What You'll Do
- Provide program management for the development and evolution of the elements of the CIA charter: feedback and data sources, platform development, and strategic programs to both better understand and ultimately improve the customer experience.
- Identify opportunities to build strategic programs to address improvement areas needed by our customers. Link Outside-In customer feedback and Inside-Out operational data to focus on the most critical areas. You will draft the value proposition, build the team, and drive the evolution of programs that become self-sustaining.
- Support customer feedback program development and deployment, platform program development and deployment, and any other programs relating to CIA operations.
- Monitor the performance of independent improvement activities within other business units for effectiveness.
- Utilize both existing and newly developed Cisco and industry relationships to drive opportunities forward.
Who You'll Work With
The CX Customer Insights & Action team is a passionate team that is focused on our most important partners – our customers. Beyond the team you will work in cross-functional teams with senior leadership, managers, operations teams, analysts, and product owners to define problems, scope projects, and deliver intelligent data solutions. Your internal customers will primarily be in CX, but you’ll work with partners across the entire company – Operations, IT, BU, quality, etc.
Who You Are
- You are a program manager who has extensive Cisco experience and believes it is your job to make your programs a success – not just provide oversight.
- You're a leader that's able to understand business needs, develop plans that clearly articulate the approach, and execute to deliver the required outcome.
- You have experience communicating with diverse teams including operations leads, engineers, product managers, delivery leaders and executives as well as a proven track record of accomplishment of delivering high quality deliverables and solutions.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires a unique blend of innovation and speed of execution.
- You have strong attention to detail and ability to create deliverables with a thorough understanding of your audience.
- You are articulate, goal-oriented, and enjoy being a part of a high-performing team.
- You are flexible; you enjoy having a variety of programs in your scope, and are not hampered by the need to change priorities.
- You have solid leadership skills – envisioning solutions for your stakeholders and the ability to influence others to bring those visions to life.
- You are constantly looking to add value. You excel at the core of your role and are always looking to find other ways to help the team and contribute.
- Experience in a customer focused delivery organization
- Degree in an Engineering or Business, advanced degree a plus
- CCXP, PMP and/or Six Sigma preferred
- Strong presentation and communications skills, highly experienced in working closely with senior or executive leaders. Is able to guide the ability to distill complexity and present and explain the data and insights in simple and easy-to-understand business terms.
- Ability to work with stakeholders ranging from individual contributor to SVP to build and manage feedback and data sources, platform development, and strategic programs. Stakeholders will be in CX, Sales, and Engineering organizations.
- Highly collaborative with your peers to get great results for your respective leaders.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.