- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Google's projects, like our users, span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus. As a Program Manager at Google, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
As a Program Manager, you will manage a set of projects and will be accountable for planning, execution and functional business analyses of asset management tools, policies and exploring the value proposition of current and proposed environments.
You will work across your area ensuring workflow streamlining, integration and strategic fit of our tools and systems approach, priorities and ROI across the organization. You will focus on our SAP integration, interaction with other tool and technologies, and future opportunities. You will build ground level requirements for SAP and other application environments, and help deliver them.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in a similar role and/or technology, software or entertainment centric environment.
- Project management experience, with proven track record of successfully leading complex, large-scale projects.
- Understanding of Cloud and Infrastructure concepts, and/or knowledge of Supply Chain Processes, systems background related to supply chain and relational databases.
- Familiarity with one or more of the following: Flexera, Enlighta, ServiceNow, Hybris, Risk management.
- Knowledge of Asset Management environments.
- Effective interpersonal, analytical and communication skills; strong analytical skills.
- Help architect, develop and automate systems and strategies across our tool landscape, inclusive of support models with a view to increasing self-service options - and with an emphasis on SAP opportunities, interoperability and utilization in our environment.
- Make business recommendations, with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders.
- Collaborate and actively drive communication with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business needs, formulate a roadmap of project activity that leads to measurable improvement of key performance indicators / metrics related to efficiency.
- Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, as well as ongoing scaled deliverables in implmenting and integrating our processes and tools.
- Be part of the team driving long term strategy to increase Asset Management intake and on-boarding capabilities at scale, and commensurate with Google growth.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate