- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.
Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Smart Grid IT
has an outstanding opportunity for
a passionate and motivated individual to assume the role of Program Manager.
- Work as a high performing member of our Project Management Office
- Manage client expectations, build, maintain, and grow client
relationships. Be the trusted advisor to our clients
- Oversee programs of varying magnitude in terms of complexity,
cost, time constraints, internal and external staffing, and software technology
- Provide direction to project managers associated with the
various projects within each program, including, but not limited to assignment
of individual responsibilities, tasks, and technical functions
- Provide leadership to each project manager and project team within
your programs including mentoring junior project managers and reporting on
project manager performance to PMO management.
- Provide high level communication to V.P. and director level both
internally to Schneider Electric and across the client program. Includes
attending and presenting at program steering/executive committee meetings
- Perform administrative project tasks including but not limited
to: Program status reporting, program budget management and financial
forecasting and reporting, Program resource management, program scope and
change management program risk/issue reporting and mitigation
- Management of multiple simultaneous projects involving different
- Provide proposal and business development support as directed
- Provide input for departmental strategies, processes, and
procedures, as well as assist in the implementation of internal projects of all
- Travel domestically, about 25 to 75%, will be required
- A BS/MS degree in CS, Engineering or Geography (or related field
with computer emphasis).
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Proven skills in client relationship management.
- Project Management Professional certification required
- Experience managing subcontractors (including off-shore), and
working as a subcontractor a plus
- Experience managing programs involving integration between
multiple enterprise software products.
- Strong ability to manage multiple disparate programs and teams simultaneously
- 7 + years of experience in client facing project implementations
in a utility environment.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in client facing program management a
- 5 + years of implementing software projects
- Experience in implementation of other utility engineering
software solutions such as Outage Management Systems (OMS), SCADA, and/or Distribution
Management Systems (DMS) is a strong plus.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.
We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company.
We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond.
See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will
About the company
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.