- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK US
As a NetApp Programmer/Analyst you are part of a team of professionals who design, develop, document, test, debug, deploy, and support global IT systems. You may specialize in a specific functional area such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, or Finance, or you may work with internal clients from multiple functions. A strong technical knowledgebase, application lifecycle management skills, and software engineering skills in an enterprise environment are required for this position. Additionally, you must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Design, develop, document, test, debug and deploy applications to automate business processes and improve efficiency.
- Perform hands-on technical development work, documentation, and both automated and manual testing.
- Participate in code review of programs developed by peers.
- Assist with evaluating technical feasibility of system solutions.
- Participate in systems requirements analysis.
- Participate in business requirements analysis and understanding business processes.
- Provide application system administration.
- Participate in weekly staff meetings to align projects/tasks with department goals and deliverable schedules.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional peers on technical projects.
- Extensive programming, development, and testing skills.
- Strong development and power-user knowledge of various database platforms, including Oracle, Cassandra, Mongo, or MariaDB.
- Extensive experience working in cloud environments, including AWS or Azure, along with knowledge of continuous delivery and continuous integration best-practices.
- Good analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, task and project management, and organizational skills.
- Experience with frameworks and platforms like Spark, Kafka, and NiFi are a plus.
- Experience in enterprise application development, specifically Agile delivery and CI/CD methodologies also a plus.
- Experience in automated testing frameworks like Junit or Selenium a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint and Project; or other similar tools.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of other programmer/analysts cross functional peers to support deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- A minimum of 2 years of industry experience is required; 3 to 5 years of experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree or equivalent experience is required; Computer Science, Information Technology, or related technical field is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, moderately complex technical tasks.