- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- UNITED STATES
American Express is looking for a Project Analyst to provide operations support to the Centurion Lounge Network, specifically with training and development, project management, and program development.
Our Centurion Lounges consist of Member Service Professionals who provide best-in-class travel, concierge and card services to American Express Card Members.
This position will have a key focus in supporting the Centurion Lounge Network’s learning experience, providing some front-end analysis, performance support, and project management.
Through implementation of on-going training, it will enable lounge staff, which have a focus of providing extraordinary Card Member benefits, to develop and build upon the skills and knowledge that drive hospitality and service behaviors. This position will also lead additional projects, including the work stream calls coordinating hiring, training, and technology support for new lounge openings.
- Supporting program implementation for the lounges, which includes new hire training, certifications, compliance, and key initiative trainings of the Centurion Lounge Network globally.
- Implementing ongoing training and leveraging learning technologies (i.e., LMS and virtual classroom) to optimize learning design and development.
- Establishing a climate for learning, presenting information clearly, collaborating with Centurion Lounge operations leadership, responding to employees concerns, and providing ways for employees to evaluate their own progress toward achieving optimal performance.
- Coordinating focus groups for feedback
- Analysis, design, development and facilitation of recurrent training to provide consistent servicing levels across the network.
- Overseeing the design and development process for projects, to ensure American Express Centurion Lounge Network quality and solutions are created within standards.
- Updating and maintaining the SOP’s.
- Conducting work stream calls, coordinating new lounge openings and participating in the interview process for perspective new hires.
- Future facilitation of new hire training for new locations and new hire replacements.
We are looking for results-oriented candidates with the following qualifications:
- Travel industry knowledge, including GDS system experience required
- Experience and passion in employee development, providing training to individuals or groups
- Proven ability to motivate, coach, and develop an employee group
- Must have previous experience providing constructive feedback
- Proven ability to inspire and modify communication style for different learning/personality styles
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, either written or verbally
- Proven ability in building and maintaining relationships
- Software skills requirements include: Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Basic project and process management skills
- Strong planning, organization, problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks through thoughtful project planning and follow through for timely completion
- Ability to manage to deadlines
- Candidate must be a self-starter and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Position may be virtual – United States
- Position may require monthly travel
- Knowledge of American Express Policies and Procedures
- Familiar with the travel and lifestyle industry or lounge operations experience
- Training facilitation experience
- Experience creating and delivering alternative training methodologies
- Experience working with third party operators, associated with the lounge network
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 15, 2019, 1:55:25 PM