- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
: Avenica is currently recruiting for an Entry Level Project Analyst position. The ideal candidate for this position is a college graduate who is interested in gaining experience in client services or general business. Great opportunities for professional development and career growth. No experience required.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Project Analyst :
- Handling daily request tracking, researching operational issues and running reports for internal and external clients upon request.
- Provide project and administrative support to the team and work escalated issues as needed.
- Act as contact for translating client intent and operational needs for clients and Account Management.
- Ensure and measure master data integrity.
- Collaborate with people from different backgrounds and at different levels within the company
- Assist team members with reporting and analysis support across multiple clients
- Perform other administrative tasks as required including, sending faxes, file preparation and maintenance of customer files. Requirements of the Entry Level Project Analyst :
- Bachelor's degree -all majors encouraged to apply
- Strong analytical skills, work ethic, independence, problem solving ability, effective communication skills, and overall positive attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines, while maintaining focus in an environment with conflicting demands and priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with individuals, strengthening relationships to achieve best possible solutions Avenica is an education-to-work platform. We leverage exclusive partnerships with colleges and universities to find untapped talent in a variety of skill areas. Working with students as they finish their education, we help prepare them for their first job through skill identification and development, then provide high-impact training in our client’s most in-demand skill areas. Our platform provides digital connectivity for convenience and ease as well as a human connection for accuracy and best-in-class support and service.To learn more, visit our website at www.Avenica.com.
Avenica is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants of all ages, experiences, and backgrounds to apply for open positions.Avenicadoes not discriminate on the basis an applicant’s age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status with regard to public assistance.
About the company