- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $15.84 - $18.34 gross per hour
A great company is looking for 20 people to participate in a Mock Trial in South Austin! A mock trial is an 10-hour “Dress Rehearsal” for the trial where the attorneys for the Plaintiff and Defendant will each give a presentation on their side of the case. You will fill out a brief survey after each presentation, and then afterwards, you will discuss what you have seen/heard with the rest of the group. There are no “right or wrong” opinions in this type of group! There will be 3 sessions that you participate in.
Before you start you will be asked to complete a confidential questionnaire. There will be some personal questions on it, but it mostly consists of attitude questions that contain no right or wrong outcome.
This Mock Trial will be recorded, but your name and identity are to remain confidential. The attorneys are the only ones who will see the recordings for the Mock Trial!
Do you like water, coffee, tea, snacks and Buffets? Great! This will all be provided throughout the day for you.
If you or anyone you know would like to participate in this assignment through OfficeTeam, send your resume to email@example.com!
- Knowledge of database and file management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with project management software is a plus, i.e. Microsoft Project, JIRA, Mavenlink, and NetSuite
- High school diploma or equivalent; BA/BS degree in business, communications, or related field preferred
- Proven flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Data entry experience preferred
- Solid understanding of research
- Ability to multitask, collaborate and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment
- At least 1 year of business/office experience
- ms project
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.