- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $9.98 - $11.55 gross per hour
For a satisfying Project Assistant position in the Healthcare, Hospitals, Social Assistance industry, this opening from OfficeTeam is just what you need. This job may be perfect for you if you enjoy research, are adept at multitasking, and have impeccable organization skills. We encourage you to apply today to join this great team. We seek someone with the skills and abilities to succeed in this challenging career. As the short-term temporary Project Assistant, you will work in Euclid, Ohio.
- Ensuring key partners receive project information
- Reviewing data, creating reports, proofreading and editing materials, and preparing presentations
- Creating written records of meetings and maintaining task and progress records
- Using online resources to research information
- Handling any needed travel and accommodation arrangements for training seminars, conferences and other project-related events
- Requesting information needed to fill in incomplete documents
- Help out project teams by providing administrative, technical and clerical support
- Organizing team meetings and communication per project specifications to keep project deliverable schedules on track and support Project Managers
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Highly skilled at database and file management
- Navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience preferred
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Skill in Microsoft Office Suite applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Microsoft Project, JIRA, Mavenlink, and NetSuite experience is preferred
- 1 year of business/office experience is necessary for this position
- Applicants are preferred to hold a BA/BS degree in business, communications, or related field; a high school diploma or its equivalent is required
- microsoft project
- ms project
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.