- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $13.89 - $22.23 gross per hour
- Land O' Lakes
Salary Disclosure/General Description
Starting Salary: $13.89
Pay Grade: N28
Current Pasco County Employees: Please refer to the Personnel Policy and Procedure Manual for starting salary information.
Department: Utilities Customer & Information Services
Location: Land O' Lakes
General Description: This position is to assist and provide support for accurately reading meters, billing accounts, all service orders and work-order related tasks, and proper reporting and data management. Additionally, acts as a liaison between field, data, billing and administrative teams within CI&S regarding account development and reconciliations.
EMERGENCY RESPONSE/RECOVERY ACTIVITIES: All employees will be required to work before, during, or after an Emergency. During an Emergency employees may temporarily be assigned to work and perform duties outside the normal scope of their position, location and work schedule to fit the needs of the County and its citizens.
Essential Job Functions
Works within CI&S and other departments to facilitate projects, and account services. Monitor, analyze, interpret and develop reports. Enters data or information into various equipment types and systems. Demonstrates seamless customer service, integrity and commitment to innovation; efficiency; and fiscally responsible activity. Coordinates projects schedules, documents work performed, inspects data/accounts for accuracy, monitors/enforces regulatory provisions for various agencies (SWFWMD, FDEP, etc.).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Outstanding customer service skills and track record.
- Ability to read maps/applications to locate and identify specific areas.
- Strong math and computer skills.
- Ability to read for comprehension.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with field personnel, other agencies and the general public.
- Ability to operate a County vehicle, operate office machinery to include using Microsoft Office Products i.e. Work, Excel, etc. (Access preferred).
- Ability to establish and maintain files.
- Ability to make mathematical calculations accurately.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and write reports when requested.
- One year ofexperience with Utilities based customer service, contracts and services preferred.
PHYSICAL SKILLS: Ability to communicate effectively using verbal, visual and written communication. Ability to operator a motor vehicle.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE: Graduation from high school or possession of an acceptable equivalency diploma. One (1) year of project coordination/management experience. One (1) year of experience working in an office environment and using office equipment.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS OR REGISTRATIONS: Must possess a valid Driver's License.
ADA STATEMENT: A qualified employee or applicant with a disability may be afforded a reasonable accommodation to perform the essential job functions of a position in compliance wth the American Disabilities Act.
DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE: Pasco County isa drug-free workplace in accordance with Federal and Florida Law.
VETERANS' PREFERENCE: Under Section 295.07, F.S., Chapter SSA-7, Pasco County BCC provides to Veterans, that preference in appointment will be given to preference-eligible applicants.