- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Business Group Highlights Intelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
Perspecta is seeking multiple project engineers who will support a wide range of projects, programmatic engineering disciplines in support for the Intelligence Community (IC) and Department of Defense (DoD).
All positions center on engineering support to the design, development, maturation and deployment of intelligence collection systems for the IC and DoD customers.
Candidates will be aligned to one or more projects based on both assessing candidates' career aspirations to ensure they are supporting a project that aligns to their career path. Successful candidates are results driven individuals who are seeking to apply a diverse skillset in the areas of schedule management, risk management and reporting, strategic communication, and/or project management. Must have a strong business acumen responsible for supporting various projects, performing data analysis, reporting and have the ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with stakeholders.
- US Citizenship Required
- Must be pursuing a BS degree at a four-year accredited university in a STEM related field.
- Must be eligible for a government Top Secret security clearance.
- Willing to undergo a rigorous background investigation.
Project Engineer Opportunities
- Test Engineer: Assess new/changed requirements for verifiability of capability, plan and develop requirements verification approaches and rationale, plan and develop associated test strategies and test procedures, coordinate test participants, witness and execute tests and demonstrations, analyze results, and generate reports.
- Readiness Engineer: Develop readiness plans, entry and exit criteria, schedules, product review checklists to execute successful readiness reviews of new or modified capabilities/services for the enterprise and system.
- Risk Engineer: Coordinate and review risks, issues and opportunities, assess positions in support of the Risk and Opportunity review board. Prepare briefings, capture results, and maintain documentation and tracking of Risk items.
- Scheduler: Develop the draft, coordination and analysis of project and enterprise level schedules. Support the customer at the Domain Status Reviews for each of the acquisition programs. Facilitate schedule related working groups
- IT/Services Engineer: support developing, configuring, and implementing the IT enterprise and architecture for the government organization; to include application services, tools suite, and Internet services
- Configuration Engineer: Responsible for maintaining the customer’s technical baseline and is also responsible for supporting the conduct of the customer’s Engineering Review Boards.
QualificationsRequires 0 to 2 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years no degree.
About PerspectaWhat matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector—from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
About the company