- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Design Group operates from more than 45 offices in the United States and India, providing engineering, consulting and technical services for the world's leading companies in the food and beverage, life sciences, advanced technology, industrial and other market sectors.
Our 1,500-plus technical and engineering experts have direct industry experience in industrial automation, control system integration, facility and process engineering, architecture, construction management, regulatory compliance, enterprise technology and other consulting services.Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology for the packaging, corrugating, sheeting and paper-converting industries.
By blending people-centric leadership with disciplined operational strategies and purpose-driven growth, Barry-Wehmiller has become a $3 billion organization with nearly 12,000 team members united by a common belief: to use the power of business to build a better world.Job Description:
Apply your knowledge to lead and participate in the design, integration, installation, and start-up of packaging lines for consumer products industries.
Responsibilities will require engineering experience at the leadership and working levels of process & utility, drafting (CAD), controls, equipment procurement, installation, training, and start-up.
Qualified candidates will have the ability to record in budget, scope & schedule management, business development, client interaction, and contractor supervision. Requirements/Responsibilities:
- Vendor and contractor management
- Process electrical/control and instrumentation design integration as well as construction management and start-up support
- Knowledge of process flow diagrams, piping & instrument diagrams, mass & heat balances, basic piping system design, pump sizing, material handling methods, equipment & installation specifications, as well as process instrumentation & control principles.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, & AutoCAD)
This position requires the ability to simultaneously organize and successfully execute multiple project responsibilities is needed.
Candidates must possess good communication and interpersonal skills, and have the ability to interact with all levels of management, clients, and vendors.
Contractor management skills are also a plus.
Travel is 40
- 60 %. Overnight travel will be required to support installation and start-up activities, attend Client meetings, Design Group management meetings, company-sponsored training and industry-related seminars, forums or conventions.
in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering is preferred, but consideration will be given to other engineering degrees based on actual experience.
Barry-Wehmiller is an equal opportunity employer.
M/F/D/V This organization uses E-Verify.Applicants may be subject to pre-employment screening which may include drug screening, reference checks, employment verifications, background screening and/or skills assessments.Company:
Design Group US Inc
- microsoft project
- ms project