- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What you’ll be doing...
As a Cyber Security Project Manager with Verizon Managed Security Services (MSS), you will be part of a growing team dedicated to delivering new services to our extensive list of Fortune 1000 business clients globally. Following a PMI framework, your responsibilities will extend across all process groups and through each of the knowledge areas. Focus on quality, efficiency, communications and scope management will be key success factors in this role.
General Project Management:
- Develop and maintain project schedules and calendars with the input from transition leads (if applicable) and other stakeholders.
- Facilitate project meetings, providing meeting minutes and action items where needed.
- Build strong communication channels with internal stakeholders in various departments.
- Track tasks assigned to the project team and prepare regular status reports.
- Ensure smooth communication within the project team and other cross-functional teams.
- Interface with internal/external stakeholders on a regular basis,
- Prepare and document Day 1/Day 2 support documentation and acceptance criteria.
- Oversee and drive establishment of SLA/OLA agreements .
MSS Project Management:
- Accountable for managing all relevant project milestones to implement and onboard customers to Verizon’s cyber-security products and solutions.
- Manage complex projects in a matrix environment.
- Be the Single Point of Contact (“SPOC”) and advocate for the Customer within Verizon.
- Provide recommendations to Product Management and Development teams for service improvements.
- Provide training and education to internal Verizon teams, including SOC and engineering, on Customer contracts, SLAs, and specific network anomalies, to allow for operational support.
- Provide a consultative approach by performing continuous service analysis, gap analysis and service improvement plans as warranted.
- Identify areas to develop service improvements and revenue enhancements.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Four or more years of Project Management experience with deploying and delivering complex solutions.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office product suite, including PowerPoint, Excel & Word.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience in Supplier Management.
- Experience with verbal & written communications.
- Enterprise Client Experience with Financial Business acumen.
- Broad Verizon product experience.
- Leadership skills & capabilities.
- Ability to manage and negotiate with required internal and external organizations.
- Knowledge and experience with Clarity.
- ITIL V3 Certification.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Expereince in customer enablement tools.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.